This idyllic chalet retreat is located just minutes from the bustling Morzine village centre yet offers beautiful mountain views in a spacious environment mixing contemporary design with alpine charm.
- Seven nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Full use of all your chalet’s facilities
- Dedicated personal service from the company owners who will assist with every aspect of planning your holiday
- Professional chalet team
- Daily chalet cleaning, hotel standard daily room cleaning and evening turn-down on 6 nights
- All linen, towels and dressing gowns including a mid-week towel change
- Daily breakfast (continental on chalet day off) and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner served with house wines selected by our own sommelier on 6 nights per week
- Cowshed toiletries
- In-resort driving service available daily from 08.30 – 10.00 and 16:00 – 19:30 on request a drop off in town is available
- All local taxes
The first floor of the chalet boasts an open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows offering the perfect environment to relax and unwind after a busy day on the mountain.
Luxurious sofas offer you the perfect space to warm up and enjoy some afternoon tea or canapes and champagne before dinner. The sunny balconies offer the perfect spot to enjoy a hot chocolate under a soft fur throw or soothe away the day in the hot tub and sauna.
The chalet has 8 quiet and tastefully designed bedrooms with super-king, twin or double en suite bedrooms sleeping 16 in total.
To make your stay truly memorable at Chalet Le Crepet the highest levels of personal service are offered. You will be looked after by three friendly professional staff, a qualified chef who will prepare your breakfast, afternoon tea and delicious evening meals and two hosts responsible for the day running of your chalet.
The chalet is just 500m from the town centre and located close to the Route des Putheys giving quick access to a number of lifts including the Prodains cable car which takes you up to Avoriaz ski area and the Pleney and Nyon lifts linking over to Les Gets.
This traditional timber and stone built alpine chalet located in the centre of Morzine village is ideally located close to the ski slopes.
1 x super-king double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
1 x super-king double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room and small balcony
1 x double bedroom with en suite shower room
5 x super-king double/twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
Outdoor hot tub
Sauna and drench shower
Fresh ground coffee
Molten Brown toiletries
Satellite freeview tv in all bedrooms
Wireless internet -WIFI
Collection DVD, CD’S
Collection books, toys, games
Minibus with driver service
Sun Terrace with heater, comfy chairs, luxury blankets
500m / 2 minutes walk to town centre
The chalet is non smoking
No outdoor shoes