This private Chalet is situated in an area of perfect peace and calm away from the hussle of the centre of Chamonix.
The chalet has a west facing garden and patio with unimpaired views of Mont Blanc to the South.
Accomodation is comfortable and cosy with a super log fire in the lounge The chalet sleeps four people easily with two bedrooms upstairs; one double, one bunk room. There are also two additional 'double sofa beds' in the lounge for further guests.
The chalet has plenty of free parking space.
There is also a heated ski storage room.
The chalet is located in Les Bossons which is a very peaceful part of the Chamonix Valley. The nearest slopes are Brevent or Les Houches both of which are 5 minutes by car.
The train and local ski bus also stop just a short walk away.
We think you’ll love staying in our chalet whatever the season. It’s in a quiet location with woods and the river just a few minutes away.
- The chalet has two bedrooms (one master, one bunk room)
- Sleeps four people ideally. (Five or six can be accommodated using the sofa beds in the lounge)
- Combined TV and DVD player.
- Broadband Wireless
- CD player, amplifier and speakers. Wireless internet connection.
- Open fire place for log fires
- Modern bathroom with shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with pans, crockery & washing machine.
- Private heated ski cellar for storage
- West facing patio with direct unimpaired views of Mont Blanc.
- Fully serviced and professionally cleaned after each visit.