We are delighted to be offering The Milano as part of our Verbier programme for 2010/11. This super apartment will be newly-renovated in preparation for the start of the ski season and will offer comfortable spacious accommodation for up to 6 people so is ideal for small groups of friends or families.
The Milano is situated on the second floor and has a lovely open-plan living/dining room with large picture windows and a door leading to a wonderful balcony overlooking the resort and the valley beyond. The bedooms will be fitted with new furniture and whilst they are not all ensuite, facilitie are excellent with 2 well-fitted bath/shower rooms.
The position of The Milano is absolutely second to none. Situated in the well-known Cupidon building right on the piste running into the village of Verbier and next to the main Medran lift, access to skiing could not be easier and skiing to the door of the chalet is possible for most of the season. Whilst being set in a peaceful location, the village centre with its many shops, bars and restaurants is only a few minutes easy walk away.
The Milano is run by one chalet host who lives in a separate apartment in the building.
NOTE: Pictures are of a similar apartment in the same building - NOT of the Milano
* 3-4 minutes walk to high street, 5-6 minutes to central square
* Ski In Position - Medran lift within 100m
The Accommodation Comprises:
* Bedroom One: Twin
* Bedroom Two: Twin (twin)
* Bedroom Three: Double
* Additional: 2 bath/shower rooms, both with WC
* Internet access (one off pre-payable nominal charge of CHF30 per week)
* TV and DVD with selection of films
* Bath and hand towels (mid-week towel change) with complimentary bathroom accessories
* Communal ski/boot room for the building
* Parking for one car (external) - steep hill to access