The south facing apartment is on the second floor of the redeveloped Hotel du Globe building and has a contemporary feel. The large open plan living area is light and airy with spectacular views down the valley to Mont-Blanc and across to the Argentiere glacier.
Children are welcome and the apartment is equipped with a large selection of books, toys and games to entertain them. The excellent Panda ski club and the nursery slope are just a short walk away. We can also put you in touch with a local agency who have qualified nannies/babysitters.
The location could not be more convenient. The main lift station for the world famous Grand-Montets ski area is 5 minutes walk away, but if even that is too much in your ski boots then the ski bus (access to all 5 ski areas in the Chamonix valley plus Chamoix centre) stops directly outside and the train station is opposite.
Argentiere's shops, bars and restaurants are all on your doorstep and Chamonix (excellent shopping, sports facilities and large indoor swimming pool) is 10 minutes by car, bus or train.
The drive to Geneva airport takes just over an hour.
* Large open plan living area with french doors to two small balconies.
* Bioethanol fire (fuel supplied).
* Very well equipped kitchen area.
* Basic cooking ingredients, soap & lavatory paper supplied.
* Washing machine and tumble dryer.
* High quality linen and towels supplied.
* Ski storage area with boot dryers.
* Flat screen TV with Freeview satellite channels.
* ipod/phone speakers.
* Nintendo Wii.
* WiFi internet access.
* Parking in private underground garage.
No smoking or pets.
Please remove outside shoes as you come in.