Last minute January sales!
Fully catered weeks stay in Chalet Adonis reduced by £100pp.
Catering on 6 nights from 7, daily shuttles to slopes and luxury chalet with hot tub and sauna
£475 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 28/01/2018 to 04/02/2018
Mountain Utopia welcomes you to our owner run catered chalet in Montriond, 5 minutes drive from the centre of Morzine and ski lifts. Ideal for winter and summer activity breaks in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the biggest ski area in the world. With 650km of pistes and quick links to Morzine, Les Gets, Avoriaz and St Jean D'Aulps it offers plenty piste and off- piste skiing for all the abilities .
It is a lovely chalet is equipped with all you may need to feel comfortable and right at home during your stay. Our lounge with its large fireplace is the perfect space to relax with a glass of wine and a board game or book. The sauna and hot-tub will help you unwind after a day on the slopes. Sleeping a maximum of 16 in 5 ensuite bedrooms, the chalet can accommodate large groups and families without compromising on comfort of your stay.
Only 1h15 minutes transfer time from Geneva Airport.
Mountain Utopia's Chalet Adonis is conveniently situated in Montriond, just outside Morzine, giving the perfect access to the ski lifts (5-10 minutes drive in our free private shuttle to Pleney, Super Morzine, Ardent, Prodains and Les Gets). With easy access to 4 major ski areas of Morzine, Les Gets, Avoriaz and St Jean D'Aulps.
10 minutes walk to the centre of Montriond (bars. restaurants and shops)
* 5 Ensuite Bedrooms including two family rooms with large 3 person Mezzanines
* Open log fire and geothermal underfloor heating
* Large open plan lounge-dining room
* TV, DVD,films on hard drive, Wii and books & board games
* WIFI throughout the Chalet
* iPod docking station, walkie talkies and GoPro HD camera
* Outdoor Hot-tub and indoor Sauna
* Large private decked garden
* Comfortable rooms with flexible layout
* Plenty of private parking
* Secure ski and boot/bike storage
* Fully catered with 4 course evening meal on 6 nights completed with bottled wine and beer
* Daily continental breakfast and cooked breakfast on 6 mornings
* Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes
* Daily in resort transfers including staff day off
* Concierge service, pre-booked liftpasses and equipment
* Airport transfers can be arranged - supplement
* No charge for bringing your baby
* Free baby cot, highchair, changing mat, booster seats and stair gates
No smoking indoors
Fo hygeine reasons Hot Tub and Sauna rules must be adhered to