Save a whopping £3,700 on your ski trip at New Year!
Stay with the best rated catered chalet company in the Belleville valley at New Year and save 25%!
£10,900.00 Chalet/Week - Catered
Valid from 30/12/2017 to 06/01/2018
Chalet Alpage sleeps up to 14 people in 6 spacious and bright bedrooms all of which have their own bathroom.
There are many luxury facilities including the in-house sauna which is ideal to relax your muscles after a long day on the ski slopes. Chalet Alpage has a cosy lounge with log fire and comfortable sofa's seating 10-12 people. There is also a second TV lounge with large selection of DVDs, books and board games which is perfect to relax away from the rest!
The dining area has large French windows and provides access onto a large sun terrace with breathtaking views!
If you book your next ski holiday with Snow Trippin then here's a list of just some of the things you can expect:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in Chalet Alpage
- In-house sauna to relax and unwind
- Champagne & canapés upon arrival & departure
- Complimentary selection of Twining's teas & coffee at all times
- Continental Breakfast with a different special cooked option each day
- Afternoon tea & delicious homemade cakes
- Delicious 4 course evening meal with canapés
- Personally chosen red and white wines, matched to your main course each evening
- Private shuttle around resort in the mornings and afternoons
- Luxury l'Occitane toiletries in each room
- Free WiFi internet throughout the chalet
- Cosy lounge area with log fire and comfy sofa's
- Complimentary iPad and GoPro's for guest use
Great food is arguably the second most important part of a ski holiday, and so it is with the utmost attention to detail, Snow Trippin place great emphasis on creating delicious, beautifully presented and well balanced meals to ensure you have the right fuel for a great weeks skiing or snowboarding.
Few chalet companies are still owner operated and so few can offer the completely personalised service that Snow Trippin guests so love and appreciate. We take pride in personally providing our guests with genuine hospitality and we offer fantastic service filled with personal touches to ensure you have the ultimate, stress-free and exciting get-away.
St. Martin de Belleville is a beautiful village situated at 1,450m, and is widely considered to be the jewel of the Three Valleys.
The 12 seat gondola gives quick access to the Three Valleys ski domain, from the family friendly beginner areas in St. Martin to the off piste and freestyle parks further up the valley, there is something for everyone.
St Martin de Belleville was voted Gastronomic Resort of the Year 2016 at the World Snow Awards, so as you can imagine there are some wonderful bars and restaurants in the village for you to sample after your days skiing, before heading home for our scrumptious afternoon tea service.
Chalet Alpageis ideally situated in the village and is only a 4 minute walk to the centre of town. We offer shuttles to and from the lifts in both the morning and afternoon 7 days a week so even though we are close to the lifts there will be no walking with ski gear!
- Large entrance hall leading into the comfortable open plan lounge with log fire and spacious dining area.
- Bedroom 6: bunk beds with en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom and balcony with fantastic mountain views.
- Bedroom 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom and balcony with fantastic mountain views.
- Bedroom 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom and balcony with Alpine village views.
- Bedroom 4: Family room with double bed and en-suite bathroom plus mezzanine level with twin beds reached by full size staircase.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Separate entrance to ski locker and heated boot room with boot warmer.
- In-House Sauna
- Second TV lounge with comfy sofas, DVD player and a selection of boardgames, books and DVDs. Perfect for entertaining the little ones at Mountain Lodge Adventures!
- Bedroom 5: spacious twin/double with private bathroom (not en-suite!)