No 1 on Tripadvisor with 5 Star Rating & 'Certificate of Excellence Awards'
Chalet Annabelle offers a homely, alpine accommodation for families and group of friends, to enjoy the truly amazing views of the Mont Blanc massif. Convenient location within the Chamonix valley. Fully registered & insured, Chambre d'Hote business.
* Pre-arrival concierge service.
* Meet & Greet with essentials Welcome Hamper.
* Bedlinen, bath & hand towels, bathrobes and complimentary slippers & toiletries.
* All utilities & Log supply, plus regular snow clearance
* Regular cleaning service, change of towels and end of stay clean.
* Regular Hot Tub Maintenance.
Extras available (at additional charge):-
Airport transfers, in-valley transport, pre-arrival shopping service and wine delivery, additional towels, linen and logs, in-house massage service.
CATERED SERVICE :-
* RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS.
* Equipment collection & return, offering preferential rates for Chalet Annabelle clients.
* Private in-valley transport service for ski drop and collection.
* Arrival reception with canapes and Kir Royales.
* Hearty breakfast with daily cooked option.
* 3 course evening meal on 6 evenings, wine, beer & soft drinks included.
* High tea for children and 2 course menu options.
* Transport to and from a restaurant of your choice on Chalet night off.
* Daily afternoon refreshments, unlimited tea & coffee.
* Luxury toiletries, Egyptian cotton bed linen, fluffy towels, bathrobes and complimentary slippers.
* Lift pass, ski hire & lesson organisation.
* Mature staff to look after you during your stay, cook, host & driver.
The Chamonix Valley is breathtaking all year round..... Under the gaze of Western Europe's highest peak, Mont Blanc, the Chamonix Valley is known worldwide as the extreme sports capital of the Alps, and much more besides.
Activities are endless:- skiing/boarding, climbing, walking, road cycling, mountain biking, golfing, paragliding, white water rafting, to name but a few. The town of Chamonix itself provides a lively and unpretentious atmosphere whether it be to mooch in the extensive shops that cater to all tastes, take a long lunch, or plan an evening out. From traditional cosy French bars, cinema, tenpin bowling or ice hockey, to apres ski, gourmet restaurants and night clubs.
The Chalet location enjoys the best of both worlds, 360 degree mountainous views, on a no-through road, away from the main village and valley highways, although just a few minutes drive to the busy town centre. Amenities i.e. supermarket, petrol station, bar, cafes are also nearby.
With 6 ski areas to choose from and being on the doorstep of Italy and Switzerland too, we strongly recommend all visitors have means of transport during their stay, to enjoy the diversity the area has to offer. Free public transport train & bus is available to all Chalet Annabelle guests.
* Fully equipped open plan Kitchen.
* Spacious through lounge / dining room, seating for 12.
* Separate Large TV/Play Room with DVD, Wii Machine & Toychest for all ages. Sofa Bed (for 12th guest if required) with bean bags, also has an ensuite bathroom available.
* Relaxing sumptuous leather sofas with Feature log fire.
* Wall mounted flat-screen TV with UK Satellite, DVD & Library, & Music station.
* French windows leading onto balcony with large south facing decked sun terrace.
* Large Hot Tub, with views to the Mount Blanc Massif.
* 5 Bedrooms and 6 individually designed bathrooms, selection of baths & showers.
* Private parking on 2 driveways for 6+ vehicles.
For feedback on our service please see our guest book:-http://www.breatheandbelieve.co.uk/pages/what_our_guests_said/en
No smoking within the Chalet please - Smokers will find ashtrays and seating on the balcony.
In the interests of all guests, sorry we do not allow pets.
Security Deposit required on arrive, with full refund within 48 hours of departure, subject to the Chalet being left in good order.