Premium Service at Standard Service prices from £349. Fancy a little extra pampering? We have a handful or rooms in one of our flagship premium chalets, Chalet Anniek in January from £349
£349 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 21/01/2017 to 28/01/2017
Chalet Anniek is located in the village of La Plagne Montalbert, just a short walk from the piste and lift taking you up to Aime 2000, above Plagne Centre. The chalet is one of our premium service chalets where you will benefit of the extra pampering - an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal plus complimentary canapes and aperitifs before dinner and liquers after dinner.
This beautiful chalet is generously proportioned with a spacious living and dining area with cosy log fire, satellite TV and fantastic views across the valley towards Mont Blanc. In the afternoons, you can relax on the sun terrace and take in the breathless views or you can relax your muscles in the sauna and jacuzzi facility. In the evenings, the village centre is just a few minutes away where you'll find the old fashioned main street and a number of bars to choose from - there are also some bars opening into the small hours for those who prefer a bit more lively atmosphere. For the staff day off, we recommend trying out "Le Forperet" restaurant located on the piste above the village - they offer some great local specialities and provide a mini-bus service to collect you from the chalet.
The chalet has 7 bedrooms in total and can accommodate 14-16 people - all rooms have a lovely en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC. One room also has a bath:
* Double en-suite room with terrace
* Twin en-suite room with terrace
* Sauna and hot-tub
* Living and dining area with sun terrace
* Staff room and kitchen
* 2 twin en-suite rooms
* 2 double en-suite rooms with balconies (one with bath)
* Family room with double bed and two small single beds (70cm)
New for 2016-17 – Enjoy a little extra pampering on us with our brand new fluffy bathrobes, extra-large bath towels, Elsyl welcome toiletries and hairdryers. If this isn’t enough our newly fitted Hypnos beds, world renowned as the ultimate in sleep indulgence, will ensure you get a good night’s sleep after a busy day on the slopes!
Located just a short walk from the village centre, lifts and pistes - the chalet is in the pretty, traditional village of La Plagne Montalbert (one of the 10 villages of La Plagne) which in turn is part of the Paradiski area. The village is self contained with shops, bars and restaurants, ski school and nursery.
Chalet Anniek is provided with our premium catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon OR a fantastic healthy option with a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• After dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-in)
• Use of the hot-tub and sauna facility throughout your stay along with a towel plus a bathrobe
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax of £6.25 per person over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings