Chalet Anniek is located in the village of La Plagne Montalbert, just a short walk from the piste and lift taking you up to Aime 2000, above Plagne Centre. The chalet is one of our premium service chalets where you will benefit of the extra pampering - an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal plus complimentary canapes and aperitifs before dinner and liquers after dinner.
This beautiful chalet is generously proportioned with a spacious living and dining area with cosy log fire, satellite TV and fantastic views across the valley towards Mont Blanc. In the afternoons, you can relax on the sun terrace and take in the breathless views or you can relax your muscles in the playroom where you'll find a hot-tub and sauna facility. In the evenings, the village centre is just a few minutes away where you'll find the old fashioned main street and a number of cosy bars to choose from - there are also some night bars opening into the small hours for those who prefer a bit more lively atmosphere. For the staff day off, we recommend trying out "Le Forperet" restaurant located on the piste above the village - they offer some great local specialities and provide a mini-bus service to collect you from the chalet.
The chalet has 7 bedrooms in total and can accommodate 14-16 people - all rooms have a lovely en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC. One room also has a bath:
* Double en-suite room with terrace
* Twin en-suite room with terrace
* Playroom with sauna and hot-tub
* Living and dining area with sun terrace
* Staff room and kitchen
* 2 twin en-suite rooms
* 2 double en-suite rooms with balconies (one with bath)
* Family room with double bed and two small single beds (70cm)
Located just a short walk from the village centre, lifts and pistes - the chalet is in the pretty, traditional village of La Plagne Montalbert (one of the 10 village of La Plagne) which in turn is part of the Paradiski area. The village is self contained with shops, bars and restaurants, ski school, nursery and a night bar.
Chalet Anniek is provided with our premium catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including full English breakfast every day (except staff day off) with traditional products brought from the UK such as real back bacon, breakfast sausages and Heinz baked beans as well as the usual continental option with cereals, fresh bread, croissants and jams. A buffet is provided on staff day off
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• After dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-in)
• Use of the hot-tub and sauna facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website, in our brochure or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist Tax of £6.25 per adult per week
Premium catering service at great savings of up to £380 pp! Log fire living room with spacious balcony, sauna and hot tub, close to village centre.
£389 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 19/12/2015 to 26/12/2015