We are hugely proud of this fantastic chalet which was built by one of the oldest families in Val d'Isere taking into account our advice and ideas just three years ago. The designers have cleverly managed to combine chalet tradition with a comfortable and modern finish making it a hugely popular choice with our guests and top of the list for our larger parties of up to 12/14 people.
Set over 4 floors (there's a lift), the space is incredible. All bedrooms are attractive and large with modern ensuite bathrooms for all. The open-plan dining room is a wonderful gathering point in which to enjoy afternoon tea and talk of the day's experiences on the slopes. The top floor living room (under the eaves) has plenty of sofa seating and a wonderful modern wood-burner to really set the tone for an evening in front of the fire with a nice glass of wine. Perhaps the most wonderful attraction of this superb property is the Wellness Centre situated on the lower floor - a wonderful jacuzzi awaits you so you can relax and re-charge after a strenuous day.
The Appaloosa is in a peaceful and commanding position set back from the road leading to Val d'Isere's centre and bustling high street which are just a 5 minute stroll away. The main central lift hub with the Solaise and Bellevarde stations is about an 8 minute walk however you can take advantage of our free ski shuttle bus which runs in the morning and afternoon so there is no need to use those weary legs after a hard day on the slopes to get you home. So if you're a group of friends or families looking for an ideal large property which offers privacy and comfort, the Appaloosa is definitely an excellent option...
You will be superbly looked after by two of our specially-selected chalet hosts (likely a couple) who live in a separate apartment attached to the building.
Chalet Appaloosa is positioned very close to our hugely popular Chalet Nanouk and provides straight-forward access to the main ski lifts and Bellevarde/Solaise and the high street with its many shops, bars and restaurants is an easy stroll away.
* Solaise/Bellevarde lifts approx 6 minute walk
* High Street approx 4 minutes walk
The Accommodation comprises:
* Bedroom One: Twin suite with ensuite bath, loo + pr. balcony (space for cot / Z-bed)
* Bedroom Two: Double suite with ensuite bath, loo + access to terrace (space for cot / Z-bed)
* Bedroom Three: Twin with ensuite shower + loo
* Bedroom Four: Twin suite with ensuite bath, loo + pr. balcony (space for cot / Z-bed)
* Bedroom Five: Double suite with ensuite bath, loo + pr. balcony (space for cot / Z-bed)
* Bedroom Six: Twin suite with ensuite bath, loo + pr. balcony (space for cot / Z-bed)
* Additional: 1 separate loo
* Floor area: Approx 300 m2
* Wellness Centre with Jacuzzi
* Log Fire
* Internet Access
* Lift access to lower 3 floors
* TV/DVD with film library
* iPod docking station
* Bath & hand towel per person (changed mid-week) with complimentary bathroom accessories
* Covered parking for 2 cars
Dogs only allowed if pre-booked. Not accepted on arrival