Spring skiing for less - for this Premium Service chalet with a great location on-piste, en-suite rooms, sauna and outside hot-tub in La Tania, prices now from £599 pp.
£599 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 19/03/2016 to 26/03/2016
Chalet Balkiss is ideally located on the piste in the beautiful village of La Tania in the Three Valleys for ski-in/ski-out access to the largest ski resort in Europe. The chalet is just a short distance from the high-speed gondola lift which takes you up to above Courchevel 1850 at Col de la Loze.
Chalet Balkiss has a cosy atmosphere inside with high living room ceilings and a log burner in the comfortable living room - there's more than enough space for all the chalet occupants to sit and relax around the fire in the evenings and enjoy the views over the Bozel Valley. Outside on the balcony, you'll find a hot-tub where you can soak away the aches and pains or you can make use of the indoor sauna facility.
The chalet is one of our very popular premium service chalets where you'll be pampered by our staff and will enjoy our upgraded catering service with an additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal, together with complimentary liquers plus canapes and aperitifs before you start.
The chalet sleeps 14 people in 7 en-suite bedrooms, all of which are equipped with a shower, washbasin and WC:
FIRST FLOOR (upper level)
* Living room and dining area
* Balcony with hot-tub
* 3 double en-suite rooms - one with balcony
* 1 twin en-suite room
GROUND FLOOR (lower level):
* 1 double en-suite room
* 2 twin en-suite rooms
Chalet Balkiss is located on the edge of the red Moretta Blanche piste coming back into the village of La Tania making it ski in/ski out in normal snow conditions - although the piste is red, the bottom section can be easily skiied by all levels to reach the lift. The chalet is a few minutes walk from the public lift taking you down to the village centre where you will find the shops, bars and restaurants as well as the ski school and nursery facilities.
Chalet Balkiss is provided with our premium catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including full English breakfast every day (except staff day off) with traditional products brought from the UK such as real back bacon, breakfast sausages and Heinz baked beans as well as the usual continental option with cereals, fresh bread, croissants and jams. A buffet is provided on staff day off
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• After dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-in)
• Use of the hot-tub and sauna facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website, in our brochure or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist Tax of £6.25 per adult per week applies