Larger than many 4 bedroom chalets, Bayeux easily accommodates up to 9 people in single beds. The apartment is situated on the top floor of Chalet Hastings giving residents access to additional facilities, including a sauna.
The property consists of 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 features a king size double bed with was basin
- Bedroom 2 contains 3 single beds and can take a 4th bed if required
- Bedroom 3 features another king size double bed and wash basin
- Bedroom 4 has another 2 single beds with the option to add another single if required
The apartment features one very large jacuzzi style bathroom with wash basin, a separate shower room, a smaller bathroom containing a shower, toilet and wash basin and a separate toilet.
The living area features Sky TV and has a massive settee, which can comfortably seat as many as 8 people, in addition to a number of armchairs. There is also a large log fire.
From the living area, there are large doors leading directly onto the balcony where there is a barbecue.
The kitchen is very well fitted, with dishwasher, oven, fridge, microwave, coffee machine and utensils.
The piste and lifts are approximately 10 minutes walk away, or you can take the bus from the stop right at the bottom of the drive.
Usually you are able to ski back to within a few yards of the Chalet.
There is ample parking outside.
Chalet Bayeux shares a number of facilities with Chalet Hastings, including:
- Boot and ski room
- Large DVD library
- A Games and Book Library
- Washing Machine
- Foundue and raclette sets, and pierrade stones to borrow at no additional cost
- Access to the reception service in Chalet Hastings