Now entering our 4th Ski Season we are a privately run chalet in the quiet & lovely hamlet of Bas Thex by St Jean D’Aulps, close to the center of Morzine. We pride ourselves on giving our guests the most memorable stay with the following services included:
- A warm welcome with glowing log fire, champagne and canapés.
- For breakfast – cereals, fruit, patisseries, yoghurts and 6 mornings you will have a cooked option to keep you warm for the slopes
- When you return from the slopes each day there will be afternoon tea and cakes with tea, coffee or hot chocolate (or hot wings and beer on one evening if you like)
- In the evening you will be served a 4 course evening meal with wine and beer available throughout, we can cater for special dietary requirements so please do let us know in advance. We have one evening off and will be glad to book a table for you and your group at one of the fantastic restaurants in town.
- We transport your group to and from your choice of ski lifts each day and have a sauna and outdoor hot tub for your private use.
- We can give you our partners details for discount on equipment hire which will be delivered to the chalet on your arrival, and have your ski passes here ready to go so you can get straight out to the slopes.
- Also provided – dressing gowns, slippers, towels, use of a hairdryer, WiFi, Large TV and X-box, boot drying room.
The Chalet overlooks the ancient Abbey d'Aulps, taking its name from Bernadine Monks who lived in the area and within the Cistercian monastery from the 1090s.
Guests can relax on the large L shaped sofa and pic a movie or series from our extensive collection or read a book from the bookshelves. We also have a selection of board games for those families who still manage to have energy at the end of the day.
The skiing in the area is extensive with 630km of the Portes Du Soleil to explore and you can enjoy a ski chauffeur service as we take you too and from the lifts of your choice each day! Our guests prefer this to slope-side accommodation as we can take you 10 minute up the road to Morzine or 2 minute to St Jean d'Aulps lift station, from there you can ski upto 1800m+ over the Col de Graydon & down into Bellevaux La-Cheverie for a drink!
We chose this location for the stunning views of the surrounding Valee d'Aulps and to share relaxation and the calm tranquility of this setting with our guests.
Ski hire available and delivered to the chalet, through our partners All Mountain Rental
In house ski & snowboard technician you can book in advance.
Fully qualified massage therapist on site.
Check-ins are from 2pm on your day of arrival and check outs at 10am on your departure. There will be a room available to put your things if you are leaving later in the day.