Chalet Broski is our luxury catered chalet located in St Martin de Bellevile and comfortably sleeps 14 guests across 6 cosy bedrooms. Some rooms are en-suites but all are decorated and finished with beautiful and contemporary furnishings.
If you book your next ski holiday with Snow Trippin then here's a list of just some of the things you can expect:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in Chalet Broski
- 8-seat Jacuzzi outside on our private terrace to soak away those aches and pains
- In-house sauna and spa room to further relax and unwind
- Champagne & canapés upon arrival & departure
- Complimentary selection of Twining's teas & coffee at all times
- Continental Breakfast with a different special cooked option each day
- Afternoon tea & delicious homemade cakes
- Delicious 4 course evening meal with canapés
- Personally chosen red and white wines, matched to your main course each evening
- Private shuttle around resort in the mornings and afternoons
- Luxury l'Occitane toiletries in each room
- Free WiFi internet throughout the chalet
- Spacious and open-plan living area with wood fire and home cinema system
- Cosy and secluded library with wood-burning stove and hundreds of books to choose
- Complimentary laptop, iPad and GoPro's for guest use
- Xbox ONE games den with TV, DVD Player and Xbox ONE
- Bar Billiards table and mini-bar
Great food is arguably the second most important part of a ski holiday, and so it is with the utmost attention to detail, Snow Trippin place great emphasis on creating delicious, beautifully presented and well balanced meals to ensure you have the right fuel for a great weeks skiing or snowboarding.
Few chalet companies are still owner operated and so few can offer the completely personalised service that Snow Trippin guests so love and appreciate. We take pride in personally providing our guests with genuine hospitality and we offer fantastic service filled with personal touches to ensure you have the ultimate, stress-free and exciting get-away.
St. Martin de Belleville is a beautiful village situated at 1,450m, and is widely considered to be the jewel of the Three Valleys.
The 12 seat gondola gives quick access to the Three Valleys ski domain, from the family friendly beginner areas in St. Martin to the off piste and freestyle parks further up the valley, there is something for everyone.
There are some wonderful bars and restaurants in the village for you to sample after your days skiing before heading home for our scrumptious afternoon tea service.
Chalet Broski is ideally situated in the beautiful hamlet of La Rochette, only a 4 minute drive to the center of town. We offer shuttles to and from the lifts in both the morning and afternoon 7 days a week so no walking with ski gear!
- Sleeps 14
- 4 En-Suite Bedrooms / 6 bathrooms in total
- Outdoor 8-Person Hot Tub
- Sauna and Spa Bath
- Bar Billiards Table
- Log Fire
- Sky TV with Sports & Movies
- Fast Broadband & WiFi Throughout
- Cinema Projector
- GoPro Helmet Cams
- Chalet iPad
- Walkie Talkies
- Boot Room with Driers
- Xbox ONE Games Room
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Personal Concierge
- Library with hundreds of books
The large living area is open plan and light with large windows and spacious balconies to take advantage of the fantastic views along the Belleville valley. The balconies also provide the perfect area for an après-ski beer and some night star-gazing. The log burning fire is the perfect focal point for some evening entertainment, book reading, game playing or stories of the days events on the mountain, or if you fancy watching a movie then why not settle into your very own cinema, with hundreds of the latest movies to choose from.
The ground floor is home to your very own library, with a huge collection of books and DVD's to choose from. The sauna and spa bath are also located on the ground floor and are a perfect way to cleanse your body and relax those tired muscles. Our large boot-room provides a safe and secure spot to leave all your ski & snowboard equipment, and we also have an industrial-grade boot drier to ensure your boots are fresh and dry when you slip into them first thing in the morning.
Just outside the front door is where you will find our beautifully craftedJacuzzi with room for 8 people! What better way to relax and soak up the mountain atmosphere than from your very own hot-tub, gazing up at the stars whilst sipping on some of our specially selected Champagne.