Chalet Cateriane, Sympathetically renovated to provide mountain lovers every luxury, maximising space and light, the interior marries traditional alpine touches with more contemporary pieces, stylishly blending comfort and charm with all the facilities you expect of modern living in a fresh and relaxing atmosphere.
Cateriane sleeps 8 guests plus 2 infants in 4 chic bedrooms, some with balconies, but all boasting i-Pod docking stations, luxurious white duvets and linen, each with its own gleamingly modern private or en-suite bathroom.
With its original stone fireplace, the open plan living and dining area is the chalet’s warm and cosy heart, and the galleried TV den is the perfect hideaway. A great collection of games, music and DVD’s make this a welcoming haven for adults and kids alike.
Patio doors access large balconies overlooking the wonderful private garden and magical river beyond plus stunning valley and mountain views.
After a day on the slopes relax in style in your private garden hot tub, challenge your friends to a game of table football, book an ‘in chalet’ massage or perhaps snuggle up in front of the roaring log fire and enjoy your freshly made afternoon teas or pre dinner drinks and canapés.
The chalet is located on the banks of the river Dranse with large gardens only 400 m from the Linga lift which links directly into the 650km of the vast Portes du Soleil ski area.
* Maximum Guests: 9
* Staff: 1/2
* 4 chic bedrooms all with I-pod docking stations plus gleamingly modern en-suite or private facilities, some with balconies
* Comfort and charm with details inspired by it's setting in open plan living areas under the galleried TV and music lounge plus WI-FI internet access and Apple TV.
* 8 person garden hot-tub
* Table football
* Large balconies overlooking our gardens and river, mountain views and a wonderful log fire to welcome you home.
* Lift-Pass pre booking and delivery to your breakfast table.
Our catered chalets - what's included
* The 80 min. transfers between Geneva airport and Chatel village.
* Lift-Pass pre booking and delivery to your breakfast table
* Hearty alpine breakfasts
* Freshly baked afternoon teas
* Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious 3 course dinner with quality wines
* Driver shuttle service
* Ski school and childcare reservation services* Services of your chalet hosts for 6 days per week and Al and Debs support at all times
No smoking, Open all year