Early Christmas Offer
Ski in/ Ski out Catered Chalet at 2050m in Belle Plagne, Paradiski
En-Suite Jacuzzi Baths
Free Spa- Pool/ Sauna/ HotTub/ Gym
Trip Advisor 5-star rating
£325 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 16/12/2017 to 23/12/2017
Chalet Chardon is located right by the Blue piste that joins Belle Plagne and Plagne Bellecote. Access to the piste is directly from the ski/ snowboard storage room, and access to and from the Chalet is possible throughout the season due to the high elevation of 2050m. Centrally located for easy access to the whole Paradiski Area - the linked resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs (425kms of pistes, 2x Glaciers).
The chalet-apartment is located in a development that uses the traditional Savoyard style of construction with stone and timber. All rooms are well-appointed with traditional plaster and wood panelling on the walls, tiled floors in the public areas. The bedrooms and bathrooms are fitted with pine furniture - including unique stencilling detail.
The following are features of Chalet Chardon that aim to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable holiday:
- 7x twin rooms, all with en-suite jacuzzi bathrooms and showers over, 6x have access to balconies
- Add 2 additional mattresses in the bedrooms (available at reduced rates) to fill the chalet to 16 persons
- Annexes available (sleeping 4 or 6) to increase capacity to 22 guests
- Fabulous food (including cooked breakfast every day)
- TV (with cable TV connection), video, DVD and midi hi-fi with MP3/ ipod dock. Selection of board games
- Log fire and balcony from the lounge - with fantastic views of the pistes and sunsets
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Swimming pool, sauna and gym complex available, no charge
- Wi-Fi, no charge
- Vegetarian / vegan friendly
- Lift Passes / Transfers / Ski School can be arranged. Discount rates for Equipment Hire (-30%).
Included in the price is -
- all linen, bath and hand towels and servicing of the rooms.
- 7x nights accommodation and 7x days breakfast (on staff day off it is self-service - not cooked)
- 6x days afternoon tea and dinner. Pre-Dinner drinks; followed by a three-course menu to satisfy the healthiest of skiing appetites - including AOC quality, bottled French wines
- Selection of regional cheeses
- Filter coffee
Provision can be made for most dietary requirements i.e. vegetarians, vegans, non-red meat, fish-only, dairy and gluten-free diets. Earlier evening sittings can be arranged for any children (2 courses).
Ski in - ski out @ 2050m elevation at Belle Plagne, the highest village in La Plagne. Only 250metres walk to the centre of the village.
The village provides a selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Only 2x lifts away from the Les Arcs - La Plagne telecabine link, and only 2x lifts away from the La Plagne Bellecote Glacier at 3250m.
Bookings welcome from groups of up to 22 wishing to take the whole Chalet, or indeed from individuals looking for one room.
Normal occupation 14 guests.
There is the possibility of 2 additional mattresses in the bedrooms (available at reduced rates) to fill the chalet to 16 persons (infants in cots can be added to this number).
Annex accommodation available to add to this to take groups of approx. 22 guests.
Reduced rates for groups and children. Families welcome. Visit our website (see below).
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom7: Twin. En-suite with jacuzzi bath and shower over. Access to balcony.
- Open Plan Lounge/ Dining / Kitchen area: 4 Large Sofas. Log Fire. Access to Balcony with views of piste and sunsets. Dining area. Kitchen.
- Bedrooms 1-6 off the lounge area. All Twins. All En-suite with jacuzzi baths and showers over. 6 of 7 have access to a balcony