Our mission is to provide our guests with exceptional service and value for money in a friendly, relaxed environment.
• The Chalet is based in St Martin De Belleville (centre of the 3 Valleys - largest ski area in the world).
• Spacious Savoyard farmhouse with many original features.
• Sleeps 27 people in spacious en-suite accommodation.
• Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, Wii.
• Hot Tub on the deck.
• Separate Games Room / Library.
• 4 experienced Chalet Hosts to look after you.
• Free door to door minibus shuttle.
• Apres Ski and pick up.
• Real log fire in our large sitting room.
• Delicious 3 course meal with coffee.
• Unlimited wine and an honesty bar.
• Fantastic reviews from guests – please see Website for more info.
Saint Martin de Belleville gives great access to Les Trois Valleys, the largest ski domain in the world with 600km of pisted slopes.
From the village you can ski to Courchevel, La Tania, Meribel, Meribel -Mottaret, Les Menuires, and Val Thorens. The area is well known for being guaranteed of snow because of the glacier at Val Thorens; the highest altitude ski resort in Europe.
There is skiing for everyone, from beginners through to powder-hounds. For the non-skiers we can also arrange snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, walking, dog sledding, ski touring, paragliding and much more.
Every morning we transport you from the chalet to the piste and pick you up in the evening at a time to suit you so you can enjoy a bit of après ski without having to lug skis and boots around.
The price of your holiday includes
7 nights’ accommodation
Breakfast & high tea for 7 days
4 course dinner served 6 days
Unlimited wines served with dinner
Minibus service to and from the piste
Wi-Fi internet connection
Computer for guest use
Games room / Library
Linen and towels
Hair dryers in every room
Guest lounge with flatscreen TV, DVD, games & film library
We can also arrange your airport transfers, ski hire and ski passes.