Chalet Christine was built in the traditional Alpine style from Russian pine - it has a wonderful ambience from the log-cabin style structure which makes it warm and welcoming. The chalet is located in the village of La Tania (Three Valleys), just a stone's throw away from the piste and the high speed gondola lift - in good conditions you can ski out to the gondola from the driveway, as it is just below us. If you're not up to this short descent, then for those who know La Tania, we are right next to "the bridge" which is a walkway with a lift at the end taking you down into the village centre and pistes.
The chalet benefits from two living rooms which can be joined together to form one large room or separated by a door - this is ideal for groups with children, where the children can enjoy the satellite TV in one room leaving the other free for the adult conversation. Each living room has a welcoming fireplace and doors to the balconies which have stunning views over the Bozel Valley.
Making use of the "the bridge", Chalet Christine is just a short walk from the centre of La Tania village where you will find a number of bars and restaurants - both for apres ski and for the evening meal on chalet staff's day off. There is a variety to choose from including the popular "Ski Lodge" bar.
Chalet Christine can accommodate up to 28 people in total in several different room types - including two family "suites" which consist of a double room and a separate bunk room sharing a shower room between them. There are also two bunk en-suite rooms which can be used for two children or as single rooms for adults without incurring a single supplement - this chalet is usually able to accommodate groups of all shapes and sizes.
* Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
* Two living rooms with fireplaces and balconies
* Dining room
* 2 family suites - each consisting of a double room, separate bunk room and shower room
* 3 twin en-suite rooms
* 1 double en-suite room
THIRD FLOOR - please note the double rooms on this floor have a lower ceiling height
* 2 double en-suite rooms with bath and balcony
* 2 larger double en-suite rooms with shower with balcony (low ceiling in part of room)
* 2 bunk en-suite rooms
Located between Meribel and Courchevel, La Tania is in the heart of the Three Valleys. Our chalet is well located, being just a few minutes walk from the pistes, the lift and the village centre.
Chalet Christine is provided with our quality catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon OR a fantastic healthy option with a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge.
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• 6 days three course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-in)
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax of £6.25 per person over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings