Chalet Coco was lovingly renovated from a barn into a luxury private chalet eight years ago with no expense spared in the high end finish and sympathetic décor. The chalet has been meticulously decorated in a stylish yet cosy alpine style, using soft warm tones, local rustic woods and textured natural materials with flashes of pattern and colour. Throughout the chalet, there are beautiful original features complimented with luxurious bathrooms and sumptuous bedrooms with the views from every room setting this chalet apart.
- 5 fantastically sized bedrooms which offer beds which can either be used as singles or superkings. Each bedroom has its own luxury en-suite bathroom.
- Guests are provided with super-soft Egyptian cotton towels, bathrobes and slippers.
- The homely living area has squashy sofas great for gathering on to enjoy a glass of red wine whilst watching the roaring three sided glass fire with pre-dinner canapés. The living area also boasts a flat screen TV which is equipped with Apple TV and DVD player, together with a selection of DVDs. There is also a great selection of books and board games and a surround sound speaker system.
- Dining is an elegant but informal affair with candlelight and table linen in the evenings, beautiful bone china crockery and great glassware.
- The dining area is adjacent to the open plan kitchen area where your chef and host will create and serve mouth-watering food to you throughout your stay with a bespoke menu tailored to your specific dietary requirements and requests.
- The chalet has a spectacular vaulted wooden ceiling and unrivalled mountain views framed by impressive picture windows leading out onto the terrace. There is seating and a covered area so you can enjoy some fresh air whatever the weather.
- The views from the chalet are breath-taking with nothing but mountains to be seen from the wooden sunken hot tub found nestled in the garden.
- On the first floor as you enter the chalet you will find a cloakroom area with room to store your shoes, ski wear and ski boots on the heated boot warmers and ski racks are found at the front door to keep your equipment dry.
Situated in Villarabout, just above the village of St Martin de Belleville, making it less than a two minute chauffeur driven journey from the centre of St Martin de Belleville and the ski slopes.
Our catered chalet service offers:
- A dedicated staff team of chef, host and driver
- Luxury accommodation in a twin or double room
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- 5 course dinner on 6 nights (your chalet chef and host have one night off)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and The White Company toiletries
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily on-demand chauffeur service between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Cleaning on each day of your stay
- British Satellite TV and DVD player (with DVD library)
- Kids DVDs and games library
- Sonos music system in the main living area
- A selection of board games and current English magazines
Each of the rooms can usually accommodate 2 people (in either a double or twin beds), but it can be possible to add extra beds to some of the rooms. Please call us in advance of booking to confirm whether extra beds can be arranged.
The holiday prices listed above do NOT include:
- The costs of outbound or return travel and/or transfers
- Lift pass, equipment hire and ski/snowboard lessons
- Evening meal on chalet hosts’ day off
- 2% handing fee if payment for your holiday is by credit card or 3% handling fee if payment for your holiday is by American Express
- Childcare (we do however offer an in-house nanny service at an extra cost)
No smoking inside the chalet
No out-door shoes to be worn inside the chalet