A former family home until recently, Chalet Corelli drips with local charm and character. The open-plan living/dining area is dressed in classic savoyard decor, from the wooden floorboards to the rustic wooden dining table. There's a touch of the more modern family feel with more traditional ornaments and huge comfy sofas, giving the property a real home-from-home feel.
You'll also have the large balcony on which to breath in the chill of the night air whilst enjoying a glass of bubbly & taking in the stunning views.
All the rooms have a rustic, yet homely charm about them. Room 1 comes equipped with it's own sauna and an additional bunk room for children.
*Chalet Corelli is located on the fifth floor of the building and accessed via a shared lift.
Perfectly situated right in the centre of Courchevel 1650 (Moriond), you"ll find you're on the doorstep of the fantastic collection of restaurants, shops and bars that Courchevel is famed for.
Skiing is most easily accessed by the famous escalator that allows you to access all levels on Courchevel. Only a short 130m walk away, you'll be able to catch the escalator which takes skiers up to the Front de Neige & the lifts.
- Communal entrance & lift
- Shared boot room with private ski locker with heated boot rack for the chalet.
- Open plan living/dining room with balcony
- Separate WC
- Room 1 = Twin or king-sized double with shower , sauna and WC, plus additional bunk room with shower only for children (only bookable with room 1)
- Room 2 = Twin or king-sized double with shower
- Room 3 = twin or king-sized double with shower & WC
- Room 4 = Small twin with shower and WC