Ski onto the balcony from the Retour des Nants piste and enjoy the peaceful surroundings from the outdoor hot tub as the sun goes down.
Perfect for a large family or a group of friends, Chalet de mes Rêves comfortably sleeps up to nine guests in four double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Allow yourself to relax and be truly spoiled in an idyllic environment.
Available on a fully catered basis during winter and a self-catered basis during summer.
Technically the largest ski area in the world, the Portes du Soleil spans across twelve ski resorts in France and Switzerland, offering exhaustively varied terrain, spectacular scenery and a very reasonably priced lift pass. The proximity of Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva gives rise to an exceptional snowfall record, with Avoriaz receiving an average of 8 metres every winter – the third highest in Europe!
Morzine is a friendly, down-to-earth resort with a great, authentic atmosphere and lots to do.
Rated as one of the top five ski resorts in the world, Morzine offers fantastic access to Avoriaz and despite continuing to grow in popularity has retained is traditional character and affordable prices.
Chalet de mes Rêves is located 1.5km from the centre of Morzine, just below the Retour des Nants piste.
Ground Floor: Main entrance; ski/boot room with electric boot heathers & separate entrance; second lounge with tv & playstation; single bedroom with private shower room (opposite).
First Floor: Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with open fireplace; access to the large balcony and outdoor hot tub; two double bedrooms with shared shower room.
Second Floor: Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and plenty of space for a cot; double bedroom with private bathroom (opposite); extra single alcove bed.
Our fully catered package includes ...
- Exclusive occupancy of the property and facilities;
* Beautiful, white bed linen, bath robes (for adults), bath towels and slippers;
* Luxury miniature toiletries;
* Hairdryers in every bathroom;
* Travel cots, high chairs and stair-gates, if required.
- Your dedicated chalet host will provide:
* Continental breakfast on six days:
* Croissants, pains au chocolats and baguettes;
* A selection of cereals, yoghurts and fruit;
* Jams and spreads;
* Tea, coffee, fruit juice and hot chocolate;
* Porridge on request.
* Housekeeping on six days;
* Mid-week towel change on request;
* Restaurant reservations and organisation of extra activities/services.
- Your dedicated chalet chef will provide:
* Cooked breakfast on six days:
* A different option every day, cooked to order;
* Bacon and eggs anyway available every morning.
* Freshly baked afternoon tea every day;
* Sparkling wine and canapés on your first and last evening;
* Pre-dinner nibbles every other evening;
* Three- or four-course meals with carefully selected wines on six evenings;
* Two course suppers for children on six evenings.
- Available throughout your stay:
* A variety of house wines from our extensive list;
* A selection of lagers, local beers, spirits and soft drinks;
* PG Tips and Mighty Leaf Tea bags;
* Batch roasted coffee and Nespresso capsules.
Please note that your chalet team will have one well-deserved day off during the week. On this day (usually a Thursday) you will be able to help yourselves to a continental breakfast which will then be cleared away by the chalet assistant. The housekeeping service will operate as usual and afternoon tea will be laid out for your arrival back at the chalet after skiing.
No smoking; no outdoor shoes inside the chalet; no glass in the hot-tub (plastic glasses provided)