Chalet Elliot is the ultimate chocolate-box chalet, constructed in La Tania in 1998 with reclaimed timbers taken from an old Russian farmhouse and lovingly rebuilt in the Alps. The chalet has an incredible ambience with warm, cosy rooms, old beams and traditional features making it a truly delightful place to spend your holiday.
The chalet is divided into two wings (East and West) which can be individually booked for groups of up to 8 people – or the door can be opened in between the two halves to cater for 16 people. Each wing has four twin en-suite bedrooms, a dining area with balcony and living room with vaulted ceilings and cosy log burner. Each wing has it’s own ski room with electric boot warmers and ski racks and outside a delightful hot-tub to relax in a private location.
• Outside hot-tub on private terrace
• Ski room with electric boot warmers
• Room 1 – twin with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC
• Room 2 – twin with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC
• Room 3 – twin with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC
• Living room with vaulted ceilings – log burner, seating area, satellite TV
• Dining area with balcony
• Room 4 – twin with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC
Chalet Elliot is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Lea, Morgane and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away.
New for 2016-17 – Enjoy a little extra pampering on us with our brand new fluffy bathrobes, extra-large bath towels, Elsyl welcome toiletries and hairdryers. If this isn’t enough our newly fitted Hypnos beds, world renowned as the ultimate in sleep indulgence, will ensure you get a good night’s sleep after a busy day on the slopes!
Chalet Elliot is provided with our premium catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon OR a fantastic healthy option with a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes, towels for the hot tub plus bathrobes
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• After dinner liquers with coffee and chocolates
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-out)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels included
Tourist tax of £6.25 per person over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings