The Chalet Grange de Marie has gone through extensive renovations over recent years converting it from one of Meribel's oldest farmhouse buildings into, what is, a wonderful chalet ideal for larger groups of up to 10 people.
Forming part of a traditional Savoyarde barn building, this beautiful building is positioned in the popular area of Morel, meaning access to the skiing from the nearby chairlift is extremely simple and avoids the busier area of Chaudanne at popular times of the day. It has superb, spacious and comfortable space and is furnished with traditional fixtures and fittings giving it a wonderful home from home Alpine feel. There is a really effective infa-red sauna in which to relax after a hard day on the slopes and the living room has the most wonderful balcony from which you can enjoy stunning views over a well-earned slice of cake or perhaps a chilled glass of Powder White House Wine! All bedrooms have modern ensuite bath and shower rooms and the large open-plan living/dining room has a huge wood-burner creating the ultimate evening ski resort atmosphere one could wish for.
La Grange de Marie is situated in Morel, one of the oldest parts of Meribel, set down from the famous Chez Kiki bar/restaurant. The Morel chairlift is a short (uphill) walk away and the bars and restaurants of 1600 are also easily accessible. The main Meribel square is about a 10-minute walk downhill and the local free bus stops nearby for those who prefer not to do the walk back up!
Chalet La Grange de Marie is superbly run by two of our hand-selected chalet hosts (likely a couple) who live out but nearby.
The village centre is approximately 6 minutes walk and there is a free bus stop within 100 yards of the chalet providing direct free access to the Chaudanne lift station. This, however, is not necessary as the Morel chairlift is just a couple of minutes walk away whisking you directly into the Altiport on the Courchevel side of the Meribel ski area and thereafter into the main Three Valley circuit. There is free parking (external) for 2 cars close-by.
* 6 minutes walk to village centre, bars and restaurants
* 1 minute walk to Chez Kiki bar/restaurant
* 2 minutes walk to Morel chair-lift
The Accommodation comprises:
* Bedroom 1: Double with ensuite bathroom with bath & loo
* Bedroom 2: Twin with ensuite shower and loo
* Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite shower and loo
* Bedroom 4: Twin with ensuite shower and loo
* Bedroom 5: Double with ensuite shower and loo
* Additional: Separate guest loo
* TV with DVD with selection of films
* Log Fire
* Internet Access
* Playstation 2 and Set of 4 Walkie-Talkies (pre-bookable)
* Bath & Hand Towels with complimentary bathroom accessories
* 2 x Hairdryers
* 2 external parking spaces