At Chalet Henriette we provide self-catered accommodation for skiing, climbing and walking holidays within the stunning Grand Massif area of the French Alps.
We offer high quality accommodation in a homely and welcoming chalet, with 5 ensuite bedrooms sleeping 12-14.
We can provide you with personalised in-depth local knowledge to help you get the most from your holiday. Always on hand to make your stay flow with ease, our modern flair & amenities within a traditional chalet provide a homely feeling that can't be found anywhere else nearby.
• Within the Grand Massif ski area, only 1 hr 15 mins transfer from Geneva.
• The chalet is set in a traditional village with spectacular views of limestone cliffs, forest and waterfalls.
• Easy walking distance from local lifts & pistes.
• Unrivalled access to summer walking & biking trails.
•10 minutes drive from Samoens - free 'ski bus' connections in winter.
• Ski down to our village from Flaine via the 14km Piste de Cascade!
• Traditional chalet with character, 200 yrs old.
• Spacious living room with stunning mountain views; comfy lounge area with log-burning fire.
• 5 ensuite bedrooms, sleeping 12.
• Separate 'snug' for games, reading etc.
• Easy access to ski/board store and large drying / boot room (downstairs).
• Enclosed garden (south-facing).
• 2 balconies with extensive views.
Should you wish to enjoy the ease of eating in but not the work we can deliver food to the chalet or cater for you!
• 'Meet & Greet' service and 'welcome pack'. We help all arrivals with advice on local conditions, activities, equipment hire, buying passes, booking lessons etc.
No smoking indoors.
Sorry - no pets.