Relax in front of a roaring fire with Mont Blanc nestling in the background and a vin chaud in your hand!
Our Charming old Alpine chalet, has been refurbished maintaining the exposed beams, keeping its authentic charm with wooden floors, antique savoyard furniture mixed with contemporary décor create a cosy ambiance and of course an open fire. Minutes from the lifts & set in a large garden, great for sledging and building snowmen, the kids will love it.
An owner-run chalet with relaxed atmosphere and traditional freshly prepared cuisine. Fully catered, including breakfast, afternoon tea including vin chaud and a 4 course evening meal with bottled wine.
Large luxury en suite bedrooms with white cotton sheets goose down duvets and fluffy towels.
Apres ski in the hot tub with Mount Blanc in the
distance. Early children's supper available.
The chalet is built into the south side of the Vallee du Giffre,with stunning views of the valley and skiing pistes, just above the picturesque village of Samoens, the only resort to be listed as a "Monument Historique", with its beautiful town square, surrounded by bars, restuarants and lovely shops.
We will take you to the ski lift every day
Samoens or Morillon are both a couple minutes , which allows you to discover the fabulous Grand Massif ski area - 265 kms of tree- lined pistes, which include Flaine, Samoens, Morillion, Les Carroz and Sixt. All boast an excellent snow record.
We are only 1 hour from Geneva airport, or 7 to 8 hours drive from Calais.
* 4 double/triple rooms with en suite shower or bathrooms
* 1 twin/triple room with bathroom opposite
Hansel and Gretal style wooden bunk room
* 1 family bathroom
* 1 extra shower room
* HOT TUB with amazing views and dressing gowns
* Open plan lounge /dining room with wood burner
* Separate Lounge with open fire, Satelite TV, Dvd and a large selection of films. xbox
* Free WIFI
* Large hall with sitting area
* Heated boot room
* Transport to and from lifts everyday in our minibus
* Ski orientation on Sunday with us, both qualified Ski Instructors, if required.
* Chalet is open Winter and Summer Self catered
* Transfers can be arranged to and from the airport at an extra cost.
We insist you have a good time (although no smoking in the chalet)