Our Charming rustic but chic chalet, has been refurbished maintaining the exposed beams, keeping its authentic charm with wooden floors, antique savoyard furniture mixed with contemporary décor create a cosy ambiance, with a roaring open fire, and stunning Views.
It is surrouded by a large garden, great for sledging and building snowmen, kids love it.
Our Chalet is owner run with a relaxed atmosphere with fantastic meals, perpared by us each day using local seasonal ingredients. Fully catered, including hearty breakfast, Home made afternoon tea and cakes. Aperos to start - G&T s or Kir Royal - Followed by a 4 course evening meal with bottled wine.
Large luxury en suite bedrooms with White company sheets goose down duvets and fluffy towels.
Early children's supper available and childrens discounts.
The chalet is built into the south side of the Vallee du Giffre,with stunning views of the valley and skiing pistes, just above the picturesque village of Samoens, the only resort to be listed as a "Monument Historique", with its beautiful town square, surrounded by bars, restuarants and lovely shops.
We will take you to the ski lift every day
Samoens or Morillon are both a few minutes , which allows you to discover the fabulous Grand Massif ski area - 265 kms of tree- lined pistes, which include Flaine, Samoens, Morillion, Les Carroz and Sixt. All boast an excellent snow record.
We are only 1 hour from Geneva airport, or 7 to 8 hours drive from Calais.
* 4 double/triple rooms with en suite shower or bathrooms
* 1 twin/triple room with bathroom opposite
Hansel and Gretal style wooden bunk room
* 1 family bathroom
* 1 extra shower room
* HOT TUB with amazing views and dressing gowns
* Open plan lounge /dining room with wood burner
* Separate Lounge with open fire, Satelite TV, Dvd and a large selection of films. xbox
* Free WIFI
* Large hall with sitting area
* Heated boot room
* Transport to and from lifts everyday in our minibus
* Ski orientation on Sunday with us, both qualified Ski Instructors, if required.
* Chalet is open Winter Catered and Summer Self catered
* Transfers can be arranged to and from the airport at an extra cost.
Have a good time
No Smoking in the Chalet