Chalet Isabella is a stunning, newly-renovated alpine chalet offering views across the Pirin and Rila mountain ranges. The chalet offers luxurious accommodation for up to 16 friends or family in the heart of Bulgaria's premier ski resort.
We have run prestigious chalets for two seasons in the French Alps and this is our eighth in Bansko. Chalet Isabella has been designed in an Alpine style. The original exposed beams, rustic wooden floorboards, deep comfortable sofas and large wood burning fire all add to the ambiance complemented by all the state-of-the-art features and services you would expect from luxury accommodation.
Included in the price of the catered package are:
1) Unlimited wine and beer with your evening meal
2) Return Airport and daily piste transfers straight to the chairlifts if there is a gondola queue
3) Breakfast, afternoon cakes and superb three course evening meals.
4) High level service and flexible transfers/catering.
5) Exclusive use of the chalet for only your group (we live in a nearby apartment).
Chalet Isabella is only five minutes walk from the beautiful old town centre of Bansko. The transfer time from Sofia airport is two and a quarter hours.
The gondola lift is a mere three minute drive from the chalet in our dedicated minibus, where an extensive newly installed lift system opens up the 75km of pisted runs.
Outdoor hot tub
Satellite TV with home cinema sound system
High speed Wi-fi
Large heated utility room for skis / equipment
Games room with Nintendo Wii, table football and dartboard.
Range of games / books / DVD’s
Free use of swimming pool/jacuzzi and sauna at a nearby hotel.
The chalet has a strict no smoking-policy.