Completed October 2011 this architect designed French Savoyard Chalet is full of character and modern twists and has been sensitively put together to create your dream contemporary boutique ski chalet.
There are 7 spacious bedrooms all with full ensuite bathrooms and the majority with balconies and fantastic mountain views. Whilst the main living accommodation is provided by a modern open plan living dining areas, double height spaces all linked to a South facing terrace. Finally cinema room and heated boot room, complete the design.
For those interested in the interiors we have chosen Borge Mogensen sofas for the main lounge area, we have a Isamu Noguchi coffee table and Charles Eames Side tables in rosewood finish.
Dining area we have an original vitra Charles Eames table at over 4.3.m long in dark American oak and easily sits 18 people with Eames Eiffel chairs to match. The lounge/snug area we have Arne Jacobsen Swan Chairs for you to curl up with a drink and relax after a hard day on the slopes.
Chalet Jessica is designed for your comfort and when you come in from playing in the snow you’ll find:
• Outdoor hot tub for aching muscles
• An electric boot warmer and drying room
• Secure ski and snowboard storage
• Full-size baths with showers in every bathroom
• Cinema room and games room including full size pool table
• In-chalet massages and beauty treatments (additional cost)
• In-chalet nanny service (additional cost)
Also in the chalet :
• Well stocked wine cellar
• Afternoon tea with homemade cakes
• Wifi, plasma tv, dvd, xbox, books, games, ipod/mp3 docking station, and sledges.
• Bathrobes and slippers
• Towels, with mid-week change
• Daily fresh fruit bowl
• Complimentary toiletries
• Safe in the chalet.
• Chalet Go Pro camera free for guests to use
And for families:
• Four family rooms with interconnecting doors
• Bedrooms 4, 6 and 7 can also accommodate a single bed
• Cots, baby and child car seats
• 24-hour kitchen facilities for those early morning or late night feeds
• Childrens games and dvds, cinema/playroom
• Probably the best English childrens ski school in the Alps.
Very Few !