25% Last minute discount on our January and February winter catered rates
595 Person/Week - Catered
Valid from 15/01/2017 to 26/02/2017
Ideally situated in the beautiful village of Tignes Les Brevieres, Chalet Le Bullou is a home from home, cutting its figure into the mountainside. This advantageous position offers the spectacular backdrop of Tignes & The French Alps, illustrating the charm and allure on offer.
Autheticity's the word when it come to Chalet Le Bullou, constructed from timber to create the traditional feel of an alpine lodge.
The decor inside follows suit, as your welcomed into the rustic living room by the warmth of the open fireplace. Big comfy leather sofas cacoon the fire making it the ideal location for post ski canapes. Vibrant & warm colours of maroon & fire bounce from the walls creating a homely atmosphere.
The dining has plenty of room to fit all family and friends.
The chalet is only a 250 meter walk from the town lift and a few minutes from the centre.
There are a total of 10 en-suite bedrooms from 6 persons family to double and twin en-suite rooms.
The common area´s are spread out over 2 floors offering a total of 2 living room with log fire, TV's and dvd, game console and very large terrace with outdoor 8 seating hot tub and barrel sauna. There is a boot room with boot heaters
Les Brevieres is the post card village of Tignes. Everything is on walking distance and you are away fro the noise and business of the large towns but can still have a nice evening out at one of the bars or restaurants in tonwn and above all you have full acces to the world known ski resort of Espace Killy
- 7 x sumptuous breakfast with fresh fruit, egs, French pastry, organic jams and juices.
- 6 x mouthwatering 3-course menu based on organic and regional produce, served with wine, beer and soda plus coffee, tea with chocolates afterwards
- afternoon tea served with freshly baked cakes
- 2 x Happy Hour Le Chic including champagne, exciting wines, magical finger food etc.
- much loved local specialties served in front of the fireplace
- Max Havelaar fairtrade produce
- ski locker service with boot dryers
- use of outdoor hot tub and barrel sauna (NEW)
- cotton bathrobes
- Rituals body and home cosmetics
- daily maid service
The range of prices primarily reflects seasonal variation, caused by factors such as school holidays. For a full guide on our pricing or personal quotation, please contact us on email@example.com. Looking for a last-minute or early booking deal, stay tuned for the special offers we run on a regular basis.
Children up to 4 years old stay free of charge when staying in the room with the parents
Children between 4 and 12 get a 50% discount on the adult rate
Animals are welcome to stay but to consult us upfront