Christmas week in our luxurious Chalet Le Milan Noir, fully catered for up to 14 people for just £8,595 reduced from £11,595!!
8595 Chalet/Week - Catered
Valid from 22/06/2017 to 31/07/2017
Chalet Le Milan Noir is located in central Morzine just a three minute walk from the Pleney and Super Morzine telecabins, making it the perfect location whether taking the kids to ski school or being close to the après ski.
This beautiful, stylish, and spacious chalet sleeps fourteen people in six en-suite bedrooms and has an entire floor dedicated to luxury open plan living with a dining area and two lounge areas.
There’s even a completely separate games and TV room on the ground floor if you can’t decide which film to watch or half the group have enough energy to keep playing games.
Upstairs, relax in the main lounge area or unwind with a glass of wine in front of the open fire and let our staff look after you with champagne and canapés, four course evening meals and delicious afternoon cakes.
Chalet Le Milan Noir is perfectly located a 3 minute walk to both the Pleney and Super Morzine telecabin in Morzine and you can even ski back to the chalet at the end of your day when skiing on the Morzine / Les Gets side of the valley!
- welcome champagne and canapés
- continental breakfast with a tasty hot breakfast option each day
- afternoon tea… freshly homemade cakes, cookies and treats with teas, coffees and hot chocolate
- pre dinner drinks and canapés
- 4 course evening meals followed with a local cheese board
- free flowing red and white wine from our handpicked wine list
- complimentary T-Pigs, Nespresso, hot chocolate and cordials throughout your stay
- log fire
- large outdoor hot tub
- Egyptian cotton towels
- bathrobes & slippers
- L'Occitane toileries
- daily room housekeeping
- mid week towel change
- games room with games console, board games, DVD's, football table, walkie talkies & iPod dock
- free wifi
- widescreen TV with UK satellite
- hairdryers in all bedrooms
- ski room with boot warmers