Our chalet is full of character. Our freshly decorated rooms are light, airy and clean offering a 'home away from home' feel.
You can arrive/depart any day of the week and any time of day. Bags can be stored and there are shower/change facilities available on arrival and departure days so you can maximise your time on the slopes.
Bed and Breakfast Weekends, Short stays and longer holidays are all available with the Sherpa bar offering an optional snack and dinner menu.
Airport transfers can be booked via our fully licensed and insured transfer partner company Morzine Link. They offer our guests a 10% discount on their published prices.
Chalet Sherpa is situated on Route de la Plagne - it is an easy flat walk to the Supermorzine ski lift and Morzine town centre (750m). The free ski bus stops just 30m away from the chalet.
- Bed Linen and Towels (towels are changed mid-week for stays of 7 nights)
- Cole & Lewis, London toiletries
- Continental style breakfast - choice of cereals, apple/orange juice, yoghurt, croissants, french crusty baguette, toast, butter/jams/marmalade/spreads, fresh filter coffee
- Cooked breakfast - sausage, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, hash browns
- PG Tips tea, Nescafe coffee and Cadbury's hot chocolate available all day
- Bag storage and shower/changing facilities on arrival and departure days
- Pr-order Portes du Soleil lift passes, help with ski/board hire and lessons