Provided with our premium catered chalet service, Chalet Lea has been built to a very high specification to provide a homely environment to spend your ski holidays - the chalet is teeming with the traditional features of a log cabin with exposed beams. The comfy living room has ample seating around the fireplace with terraces to enjoy the sun and an outdoor hot-tub to relax those aching apres-ski muscles. The chalet sleeps up to 10 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms with four twins and one double - the double room also has an additional mezzanine floor which can optionally be used to accommodate two additional children.
• Outside hot-tub on private terrace
• Ski room with electric boot warmers
• Living room with fireplace and terraces
• Dining room
• Staff room
• 2 x twin rooms with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC
• 2 x twin rooms with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC and balcony
• 1 x high ceiling double room with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC and optional mezzanine
New for 2016-17 – Enjoy a little extra pampering on us with our brand new fluffy bathrobes, extra-large bath towels, Elsyl welcome toiletries and hairdryers. If this isn’t enough our newly fitted Hypnos beds, world renowned as the ultimate in sleep indulgence, will ensure you get a good night’s sleep after a busy day on the slopes!
Chalet Lea is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Morgane, Elliot and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away.
Chalet Lea is provided with our premium catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon OR a fantastic healthy option with a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• After dinner liqueurs with coffee and chocolates
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-in)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay along with the towel to use plus a bathrobe
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Tourist tax of £6.25 per person over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings