Equally as ideal for large groups of 18/21 people as for families joining up for an enjoyable holiday together, The Levett provides a brilliant get-away and exactly what one is looking for in this highly-regarded leading resort of Austria. The bedrooms are roomy and there are lots of bathrooms and loos. The superb second-floor living room has wonderful picture windows and plenty of space for everyone with comfortable sofa seating so you can collapse after a hard day on the slopes (or perhaps a large session in the Moosewirt!).
We believe that Chalet Levett holds one of the most enviable positions in St Anton. Situated just steps from the more recently installed, far less crowded Nassereinbahn bubble lift and local ski school meeting point, it offers instant access to the vast Arlberg ski area. The surrounding area boasts some super bars and restaurants, yet the main high street is only a matter of minutes away.
You will be superbly looked after by 3 Powder White chalet hosts who live in a separate apartment at the top of the building.
The main Nasserein bubble is only a couple of minutes walk away and the cobbled high-street and village centre with its many shops, bars and restaurants is an easy 8 minute walk. There is also a selection of locals bars and restaurants close to Chalet Levett so the legendary St Anton apres-ski is never far away.
* Just a short 2 minute walk (approx 150m) from the main Nasserein Bubble Lift
* 8-minute flat walk to St Anton cobbled high-street with its plentiful shops, bars & restaurants
* Sauna (shared with The Nina which is also run by Powder White)
* 2 Additional Showers in Sauna Area
* Internet Access
* TV/DVD player & iPod docking station
* Bath & Hand Towels per person (changed mid-week) & complimentary bathroom accessories
* Ski Room with limited boot warmers (shared with The Nina next door)
* External parking for one car
* Optional Extras are available to pre-book in Chalet Levett