Chalet Morgane has been built to a very high specification to provide a homely environment to spend your ski holidays - the chalet has the traditional features of a log cabin with exposed beams and open fireplace. The comfy living room has ample seating around the fireplace with terraces to enjoy the sun and an outdoor hot-tub to relax those aching apres-ski muscles. The chalet sleeps up to 12 people in 6 en-suite bedrooms on two floors with five twins and one double - the double room also has a mezzanine floor above which can optionally accommodate an additional two children.
• Outside hot-tub on private terrace
• Ski room with electric boot warmers
• Living room with fireplace and terraces
• Dining room
• Room 1 – twin with en-suite shower, hand basin and WC
• Room 2 – twin with en-suite shower, hand basin and WC
• Room 3 - twin with en-suite shower, hand basin and WC and balcony
• Room 4 - twin with en-suite shower, hand basin and WC and balcony
• Room 5 – twin with en-suite shower, hand basin and WC
• Room 6 – high ceiling double room with en-suite shower, hand basin and WC and mezzanine floor with an optional 2 child beds
Chalet Morgane is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Lea, Elliot and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away.
Chalet Morgane is provided with our quality catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon OR a fantastic healthy option with a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge.
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• 6 days three course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-out)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax of £6.25 per person over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings