The Chalet Petit Gibus is a lovely addition to our programme for 2010/11. This wonderful freestanding traditional and very cute chalet is well positioned close to our Chalet Grange de Marie and the Morel chairlift whilst also providing easy access to the village centre.
Furnished in a traditional chalet style, it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and benefits from an open fireplace and terrace with magnificent views. There is also an additional bunk bedded room which can be used to house whole groups of eight.
Access to the skiing is straight-forward either via the free local bus that stops nearby accessing Chaudanne lift station, via the Morel chairlift (uphill in the mornings) or via the blue piste running alongside the main square which is approx 8-10 minutes walk.
* Village centre 8-10 minutes walk
* Bus stop close-by accessing Chaudanne (approx 3 minute drive)
* Nearest slope 8-10 minutes to Doron piste on main square
The Accommodation Comprises:
* Bedroom One: Double Room on first floor accessed via staircase from living room
* Bedroom Two: Double Room with built in alcove bed, Savoyarde style
* Bedroom Three: Double Room
* (Bedroom Four:) Bunk Room (available to whole groups for 7 or 8th person)
* Additional: Bathroom with bath & washbasin, separate WC
* Additional: Bathroom with bath, washbasin & WC
*Approx Surface Area = 114.2 + 25m2 terrace
* Internet Access (one off pre-payable nominal charge of EUR20 per week)
* Bath & Hand towels (changed mid-week) and complimentary bathroom accessories
* Satellite TV, DVD
* iPod docking station
* External parking space for one car (nearby, not at chalet itself)
* Optional Extras are available to pre-book in Chalet Petit Gibus