A lovely chalet furnished and decorated to represent the multicultured and well travelled nature of the owner. The decor blends local styles with Asia and city chic to create something unique.
The main living area of the chalet has a stunning kitchen with island, pantry with separate staff entrance, large dining area, cosy lounge with fireplace, office and library and a separate TV room.
The top floor of Chalet Quarts is occupied by the master suite which boasts both an en suite and dressing room and boasts spectacular views down the valley.
The other four bedrooms (all ensuite) are downstairs on the ground floor. Here you will also find the sauna and boot rooms. The chalet also boasts a double garage for covered parking.
Chalet Quarts can be provided on a catered or self-catered basis.
Chalet Quarts is located in Argentiere, a 6 minute bus-ride away from the nearest lift and 3 minutes from the nearest shops, restaurants and bars.
Argentiere itself is just a short bus ride from the town centre of Chamonix.
The self-catered option includes:
- Concierge pre and during your stay to arrange any additional services you may require.
- A champagne reception at the chalet upon your arrival to explain how everything works, answer any questions and confirm any additional services you have arranged.
- Three housekeeping visits during your stay.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, flowers and newspapers
- All linen, towels and luxury bathroom products
- All local taxes and charges
We can also arrange:
- Airport and in-resort transfers
- Chauffered Mercedes
- A chef to cater for the week
- Afternoon tea and cakes made fresh and laid out daily.
- Carefully selected house wines and an open drinks cabinet with both spirits and soft drinks.
This is a no smoking property.