A beautiful structure made of traditional timber and stone, Chalet Rebeque sits perfectly amongst the the stunning alpine back-drop of Alpe d'Huez.
Upon entre you'll be greeted by the large, open-plan living area, offering plenty of comfortable seating for the whole group. The floor to celing windows run nearly the entire length of the room, offering stunning views of the surrounding valley.
Accessed from the main living area is the outdoor terrace, where you'll be provided with stunning mountain views, as well as your own hot tub, the perfect treat for relaxing those aching limbs after a long day on the slopes.
And if this isn't enough, you'll also have your own sauna to relax in!
The four bedrooms are all fully ensuite and can be set-up as either king-sized doubles or twins.
Located on the east side of Alpe d'Huez, you'll find that the Alpauris chairlift is only 320m from the door of Chalet Rebeque, with the ESF ski school meeting point being around 300m away. The chalet is situated in Quartier des Bergers, a quieter part of Alpe d'Huez, where you'll have a small selection of shops and restaurants at your disposal.
- Room 1 = twin or king sized double with shower and WC
- Ski storage and heated boot dryers
- Relaxation area with sauna leading into outside hot tub
- Large open-plan living/dining area leading onto terrace
- Room 2 & 3 = 2 twins with shower, WC & balcony
- Room 4 = twin or king sized double with shower, WC & balcony