TRIPADVISOR No1 CHALET ACCOMMODATION IN RESORT FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
Chalet Roches is located in the beautiful unspoilt ski resort of St Gervais Mont Blanc, just a 55min transfer from Geneva Airport. The chalet is a traditional alpine construction, but following a complete renovation it now boasts high quality spacious accommodation and a wealth of inclusive facilities. Set in beautiful grounds with superb views, we are just 3mins from the Telecabine via the frequent shuttle which runs approx every 10mins all day. To see WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY, please see the reviews on the "Comments" page on our website at www.pistepursuits.com
We have taken great care to ensure the chalet is comfortable & welcoming for everyone to enjoy. From providing all bedrooms with high quality ensuites, installing a large sauna & huge 8 person outdoor traditional hot-tub with superb views, to furnishing all beds with luxurious mattresses and a choice of pillows for a restful nights sleep, we strive to make your holiday special in every way.
We are located in a most tranquil spot with stunning views, but still just a brief 5-6min stroll from the centre of the resort of St. Gervais Mont Blanc which is located at the heart of the Èvasion Mont-Blanc ski domain. Situated between Chamonix and Mègeve, the town (also known as St Gervais-les-Bains) is famous for its thermal spa and the fact Mont-Blanc sits within its boundaries as well as being a base for numerous alpine activities.
The Èvasion Mont-Blanc skipass is cheaper than most rival resorts, yet offers an amazing 445km of pistes with skiing for all levels making it perfect for mixed groups as well as an abundance of easily accessible off-piste. The chalet is just 60m from the local ski-bus stop which links to all the local resort centres and ameneties including the main telecabine which is reached in just 2-3 minutes. Adjacent to the bus stop is the station for the Mont-Blanc Tram which takes you nearly half way up Mont Blanc to either the additional slopes of Les Houches in the Chamonix Valley or one of many mountain paths to view the glaciers of Mont Blanc.
WINTER FACILITIES INCLUDE:
* Complimentary transfers from Geneva Airport*
* Four ensuite bedrooms (normally 3 doubles & 1 twin)
* Space for up to 3 additional younger children in parents rooms
* High quality bathrooms
* White bathrobes and towels
* Champagne reception on arrival
* Four course dinner with 'quality wine list'
* Extensive Buffet Breakfast
* Afternoon tea & freshly made cakes
* Large Sauna
* 8 Person Outdoor Hot-tub
* Tea & Coffee Facilities
* Well Stocked Honesty Bar
* Snug lounge area with log fire
* Separate lounge with large flat screen LCD TV
* UK TV Channels
* 350+ Film library to choose from
* CD player/HiFi
* WiFi broadband internet
* Ski & Boot room with heated boot-racks
* Balconies on two levels with fabulous views
* Ski school pre-booking service
* Childcare booking assistance
* Lift pass booking assistance
* 60m to resort shuttle/skibus stop (3mins to lifts)
* 60m to TMB Tram station to ascend Mt Blanc
* 5 mins gentle stroll to town centre
* 2 dedicated chalet hosts
No smoking indoors (balcony ashtray provided),
No outdoor shoes beyond entrance hall.
Having a fabulous holiday!