Ideally located in the heart of Courchevel 1650, this charming "Chalet de Village" offers a flexible solution for families and groups of friends looking for a comfortable stay in a top level ski resort.
Chalet Rosière is rated as a 3 stars accomodation and was granted the "Mountain of Dreams" label by the Courchevel Tourism Authority.
Rented on a self-catered basis, Chalet Rosière is fully equipped to welcome up to 8 guests in 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms all having an ensuite bathroom.
The lounge area with log fire is a perfect place to relax and to enjoy the splendid views of the Tarentaise Valley.
The private sauna and ski room give you an extra comfort to enjoy your stay.
More information: www.chaletrosiere.com
Chalet Rosière is located in a pedestrian street in the heart of Courchevel 1650, only 50 metres from the ski lifts, shops, entertainment places and major facilities of the resort.
The chalet offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valley, combined with the special ambience of the old part of the village.
- 4 comfortable bedrooms with en suite bathroom (2 double beds, 2 twin beds),
- cosy lounge area with wood fire and balcony access for a relaxing after ski time,
- dining area for 8 people with double exposition and nice views of the mountains,
- fully equipped kitchen to enjoy the delicious gastronomie Savoyarde,
- locked and heated ski room to keep your gear safe and warm,
- private sauna to enjoy extra healthy holidays.
Please note that a non smoking policy operates throughout the whole chalet and that we do not welcome pets.
The following elements will be asked with the booking :
- 700€ Security deposit
- signed booking form with names and age of all group members,
- ID document of the group leader.