With a gloriously sleek and stylish interior, Chalet Sarenne is is a perfect slice of extravagance right in the heart of the alps.
The open plan living/dining area offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains through the floor-to-ceiling windows, whilst providing plenty of room for the whole group to crash after a punishing day on the slopes in-front of the wood-burning stove.
The chalet has a wrap-around terrace with private hot tub, perfect for enjoying those clear night skies and panoramic views of the surrounding mountains with a glass of bubbly.
The bedrooms are of simple design, but finished with a crisp, clean look. Each of the 5 bedrooms are fully ensuite, with one locted on the First floor and the other four located on the second.
If your muscles & limbs are still feeling a little fatigued, on the ground floor you'll find the wellness centre. Take advantage of the wood sauna and steam room to help you recover for another day of mountain air and a serious amount if skiing/boarding.
Set a little further back from the busy resort of Alpe d'Huez, Huez village is the perfect location for a little R&R after a hard days work on the slopes.
With the Televillage gondola only a short stroll away at 150m, it mens you're never too far away from the action.
If you're fancying a quieter atmosphere on a few of the evenings, then there are a few quaint bars located in Huez village that will suit you perfectly.
- Heated ski bot dryers and ski storage.
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation period.
- Room 1 = twin with reading corner, shower and WC
- Open plan living/dining area leading onto a large terrace with hot tub
- Room 2 = twin with reading corner, shower, WC and a shared balcony.
- Room 3 = twin with reading corner, shower and WC
- Room 4 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
- Room 5 = Double with shower and WC