OUR CHEFS ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT FOOD...
Our chefs work hard to design and produce sumptuous menus to tempt new guests and surprise our many return clients. Their four courses menus are freshly prepared from carefully selected local produce and their creative dishes are inspired by modern European cuisine, Asian fusion, traditionally British and - of course - local Savoyard specialities.
After a hard day’s skiing, return to a roaring log fire and a fine dining restaurant experience in the comfort of your own chalet.
The experience starts with canapés and a glass of champagne on your arrival and an open bar at all times throughout your stay, including wines selected by our sommelier, bottled beers, soft drinks and mixers.
To start your day...
Breakfast of eggs and bacon, porridge, croissants, fresh milk, cereals, fruit juices, a selection of fruit and yoghurt, fresh bread, coffee and a selection of teas.
At the end of a hard day on the piste...
Afternoon tea - a ski chalet tradition with homemade cakes, scones or biscuits.
A candlelit four course dinner...
(Sample menu one)
• Roasted pumpkin and garlic soup with parmesan crisps
• Roast leg of lamb on braised red cabbage, parsnip puree, parsnip crisps, roasted carrots and mange tout
• Trio of citron (tarte au citron, sorbet and mousse)
• Tomme de savoie, spicy tomato chutney and a glass of port
(Sample menu two)
• Beetroot tarte tatin, baked goats' cheese, avocado ice cream and chicory
• 'Trio of pork' belly, fillet and cheek, savoy cabbage, pumpkin puree, potato puree, black trompettes, sage
• Passionfruit souffle, pineapple financier, mango sorbet
• Beaufort cheese, cherry and red onion chutney with a glass of port
Tailor-made menus for you...
Simpler children's early meals such as cottage pie and sausage and mash are catered for with prior notification. If you are one family and would prefer a simpler option so you can all eat together, just let us know.
If you book any chalet on sole occupancy basis we are happy to discuss our menu plans and any ideas with the group leader.
If you have any special dietary requirements then just let us know before you arrive and we can plan a special menu for you.