Located in Sainte Foy de Tarentaise, Chalet White Eden oozes character with the traditional architecture working in tandem with the savoyard decor & furnishings.
As you enter Chalet White Eden you'll travel through the hall way made from local wood. This will lead through into the main area of the chalet. The dining area acts as a restaurant for our guests where our in-house chef will be showcasing his creative cuisine which will be tailor made to your taste.
After dinner you can kick back and relax in the living room. Sitting opposite the roaring open fire while sinking into the big comfy sofas with a glass of wine. This room has been set aside designed to be a chill out area. You can cosy down to a few movies in the evening whilst enjoying a few drinks from the bar, or take advantage of the terrace offering spectacular views of the surrounding Sainte Foy area.
On the first, second and third floors there are 8 ensuite bedrooms, traditionally styled to help Chalet White Eden seamlessly blend into the surrounding countryside.
Sainte Foy is a small commune located in the Tarentaise valley. A traditional resort that retains the spirit and traditions of the local hospitality and on the doorstep of some world known ski resorts like Tignes/val d'Isere and Paradiski
- 7 x sumptuous breakfast with fresh fruit, cooked breakfast, French pastry, organic jams and juices
- 6 x mouth-watering 3-course menu based on organic and regional produce, served with wine and beer, plus coffee/tea with chocolates afterwards
- 6 x Afternoon tea served with homely baked cakes.
- 1 x Happy Hour Le Chic including champagne, exciting wines, magical finger food.
- 6 x Local specialties served in front of the fireplace.
- Max Havelaar fair-trade produce.
- Once a week, a ski safari to neighboring ski resorts like Espace Killy and Paradiski
- Ski locker with boot heater
- Underground garage
- Use of hot tub and sauna
- Cotton bathrobes
- Rituals body and home cosmetics
- Wireless-internet and satellite TV
- Daily maid service