Chalets Estelle, Flora and Gabrielle are collectively known as the Chalets des Bruyères and are three identical catered chalets, each sleeping up to 12 adults and 4 children in 6 en-suite rooms. All rooms have en-suite showers plus there is a hot-tub on the balcony - one for each chalet. These chalets are also part of the same development as our Chalets Hayley and Delfina.
Each living room has a fireplace and space to sit and relax, plus a dining area, mini-bar, terrace and great views.
The chalets can be booked by the room for couples, families and smaller groups or as one or more full chalets to give flexibility to accommodate up to 75 people in total.
For the children, the ski school is located at the foot of the lift just outside the chalets and children can start to ski from 3 years old in special courses (mixed play and ski tuition in an adapted area) with normal ski lessons starting from 4 years old. Good childcare is also available in nursery facilities next door to the chalets for children from 31 months old and from 3 months old in the nursery just a few minutes away.
• Room 1 – twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
• Room 2 – twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
• Room 3 – twin room with en-suite shower room
• Room 4 – twin room with en-suite shower room
• Room 5 – family room comprising a double room plus separate small cabine with 2 single beds for children and en-suite shower room
• Room 6 - family room comprising a double room plus separate small cabine with 2 single beds for children and en-suite shower room – the cabine in this room is very small and has low ceilings
Our Chalets de Bruyéres are at 1850m located literally right on the doorstep of the Bruyéres gondola lift which takes you to the peak above the Meribel valley from where you can ski down into Val Thorens, Meribel or Les Menuires.
The development is on the piste, and in the centre of the village for all the amenities including a heated swimming pool, bars and restaurants and a nightclub. A regular shuttle bus links the whole resort together allowing access to the sports and leisure centre in Les Menuires as well as the larger range of shops and facilities in the town.
Les Menuires is known for its family environment and the resort is packed with all sorts of non-ski activities which you can experience locally.
These chalets are provided with our quality catered chalet service which includes:
• 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon OR a fantastic healthy option with a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge
• 7 days afternoon tea with plentiful fresh bread and home-made cakes, served by our chalet staff
• 6 days four course evening meal with bottled wine during the meal
• Tea and coffee – self service on demand
As with all our chalets, the service also includes:
• Services of our staff during your stay (live-out)
• Use of the hot-tub facility throughout your stay
• Resort pre-booking service to arrange your ski passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental in advance to avoid hassle on your arrival day
• Free WiFi internet connection
We are also able to provide a comprehensive travel service at competitive prices including:
• Fully licenced in-house airport transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport
• Tickets for rail travel on the Eurostar ski train and other TGV services
• Channel crossings with Eurotunnel or P&O for self drive
All reservations are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking which can be found on our website or are available from our office.
Linen and towels provided
Tourist tax of £6.25 per adult over 18 years of age applicable to all bookings