Situated just a 2/3 minute walk from the centre of town, you're right in the heart of all the action at Chamois Apartment. The large living/dining area is the perfect catchment area for the group, whether mapping out the days skiing or enjoying a few post ski apertifs.
The living area leads out to a large garden terrace/patio through the patio doors, offering the perfect surroundings to take in the stunning scenery that is Mont Blanc & Aiguille di Midi.
There are four bedrooms split up into one double and 3 twins, each with their own wardrobes and ensuites. The apartment also offers underground parking for one car, as well as a ski locker for all your equipment.
Just a stones throw away from the savoy nursery slopes, Chamois apartment is perfectly located to access the more gentle slopes and get your ski legs back. You'll also have access to the Brevent ski area, as well as the bus stop outside to take you further afield to the more expansive ski areas of Les Houches and Argentiere.
Located just a 2/3 minute stroll away from the bustling high street, you'll find plenty to do if you fancy a day off skiing. There's plenty of bars and restaurants to keep you entertained.
On a sunny afternoon, Les Marmottons, at the foot of Argentiere, is often home to live music on a sunny afternoon. Once you've made your way into the main centre of Chamonix, you'll find plenty of food, beer and cocktails in the triangle of bars located near the station on Avenue Michael Croz.
- Sleeps 4-8 in four bedrooms with wardrobes & ensuites.
- Large living room that can comfortably seat all guests.
- Kitchen fitted with all modern amenities.
- Dining area for 8
- Outside terrace with tables and chairs to take in the views of Mont Blanc & Aiguille do Midi.
- Wifi internet access, TV with DVD player, Hifi with CD player.
- Utility room with washing machine and clothes airer.
- Ski locker.
- Secure underground parking for one car.
- Central Chamonix location.