Located in the "Les Crozats" area, on the hills above the resort, the residence Electra enjoys an uninterrupted view over the Morzine valley.This New residence has a playful and friendly design, with openings on the outside. Enjoy comfortable candy coloured apartments with plenty of storage space. It has direct access to the slopes on skis, and is linked to the heart of the resort and to the shops by escalator.
- Face-to-face with nature:
Avoriaz and the surrounding area invite you on a range of discoveries: enjoy the wonderful scenery that opens up in front of you on a hiking or snowshoe trail: Lake Geneva, the Dents du Midi, Mont Blanc.
- Heritage and tradition:
The Cistercian Abbey of Saint-Jean-d'Aulps, the shores of Lake Geneva, museums and castles.
Les Arcs offers a whole range of diverse activities for non-skiers to enjoy a day outdoors and take advantage of the pure mountain air:
- Sports and the great outdoors: snowshoes, mountain biking on the snow, husky sleigh rides, horse sleigh rides, diving under the ice.
- Fitness and Wellbeing:
- Fitness: squash, powerplate, Altiform fitness/body balance, weight and cardio-training in the Body Form area
- Wellbeing: balneotherapy with sauna, hammam steam room and Jacuzzi.
- Going out and entertainment: cinema, bowling, restaurants, bars, disco.
- Coffee Machine
- Ceramic Cooking Hob
- Microwave Oven
- Television and national and international channels
- Wireless internet access in apartments (charge applies)