A delightful new Chalet Georgi’s House sleeps up to 12 people comfortably in 5 bedrooms with 4 private facilities and are located on the 1st and 2nd floor of the chalet. On the ground floor there is a large dining area with log fire. The same floor next door is our sauna facilities with cold bath for your recreation after long day on the slopes. The 1st floor has a cozy comfortable lounge area, two rooms, two bathrooms and kitchen area. The 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Next to the front door there is a large boot room (complete with boot dryer) with plenty of space to store your skis, boards and helmets. Complimentary WIFI is available in the chalet. There are books, a TV and games to keep you entertained. Our fully catered weeks are inclusive of:
• Airport Transfers from Sofia/Plovdiv Included in the Price.
• Cooked/Continental breakfast each morning.
• Baked home-made cake and tea or coffee each afternoon after your day on the slopes.
• Home cooked three course evening meal on six nights plus free wine or beer with your meal.
• Use of our sauna.
• A complimentary degustation of our selected Bulgarian wines and Bulgarian spring/mineral water upon your arriving.
*** Even our change over day is Saturday we are very flexible to answer on you enquirers different then our change over day.***
Bansko is a great place to ski and snowboard right from beginners though to experienced level, with lots of equipment hire shops and schools available, however along with it amazing scenery it has a lots more to offer, with plenty of restaurants and bars to enjoy lots of après ski. It also has a variety of shops and supermarkets. Other leisure activities include, ice skating, the 5 star Ian Woosnam designed Pirin golf course and country club, walking, hiking, mountain biking, cycling, horse riding, paintballing, rafting and cannoning.
• Sleeps 12
• Dining area with log fire
• Sauna and cold bath
• Ski room with boot dryers and ski storage
• Covered garage
• TV /games / books// DVD’s
• Wi-Fi in the chalet
• Large fenced-off garden area
• BBQ on Balcony
• We operate an 'Honesty bar '.
• Ski School, Lift Passes and Equipment Hire can be arranged upon request.
• Skidoo trips, back country ski guide, and a variety of day trips can be arranged upon request (additional cost)
• Special requirements can be catered for people with special dietary requirements with prior notice.
Smoking not allowed