Located on the heights of the resort of Avoriaz, in the district of the Crozats, the residence Antares enjoys a panoramic view over the valley of Morzine. It offers comfortable and modern apartments. Connected to the central station, shops and animations with lifts.
- Face-to-face with nature:
Avoriaz and the surrounding area invite you on a range of discoveries: enjoy the wonderful scenery that opens up in front of you on a hiking or snowshoe trail: Lake Geneva, the Dents du Midi, Mont Blanc.
- Heritage and tradition:
The Cistercian Abbey of Saint-Jean-d'Aulps, the shores of Lake Geneva, museums and castles.
Les Arcs offers a whole range of diverse activities for non-skiers to enjoy a day outdoors and take advantage of the pure mountain air:
- Sports and the great outdoors: snowshoes, mountain biking on the snow, husky sleigh rides, horse sleigh rides, diving under the ice.
- Fitness and Wellbeing:
- Fitness: squash, powerplate, Altiform fitness/body balance, weight and cardio-training in the Body Form area
- Wellbeing: balneotherapy with sauna, hammam steam room and Jacuzzi.
- Going out and entertainment: cinema, bowling, restaurants, bars, disco.
- Coffee Machine
- Ceramic Cooking Hob
- Microwave Oven
- Television and national and international channels
- Wireless internet access in apartments (charge applies)