This charming apartment on the first floor has spectacular views over Tarantaise valley.
It has been furnished and decorated to a very high standard to ensure a homely and comfortable stay.
With three bedrooms, it is ideal for 6 but together with the sofa beds in the lounge can sleep up to 8 people (57m2).
Plagne Montalbert is one of 10 villages that make up the La Plagne ski area. Tree-lined runs hold the snow until very late in the season and the slopes are covered by a network of snow cannons, so runs all the way home are practically guaranteed. A network of interconnecting chairlifts takes you right up to the topmost resorts.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower and sink with views over the valley
- Twin bedroom with private balcony with views over the valley
- Bunk bedroom with views over the village and church
- Separate toilet
- Main bathroom with bath and overhead shower, sink, and toilet
- Spacious open plan living room with large L-shaped sofa
- Large sofa can convert into 3 singles or 1 double and 1 single
- Balcony from living room with spectacular views of the Tarantaise Valley, the village and church
- Large dining table
- All furniture authentic french pine
- Fully fitted kitchen with full size oven, 4 ring hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher (includes children's crockery and cutlery)
- Entrance hallway with storage and hanging space
- 26" HD TV, English Freeview TV, DVD player, VCR player and mini hi-fi system (Note: please bring DVD's)
- Travel cot, highchair, Advent steriliser and potty
- Selection of children's toys and games
- Ski locker
- Free local parking
- FREE WIFI
Security Deposit of £250 to be Taken with a Credit Card before your holiday then refunded after your holiday , assuming no damage.