Located at the entrance to the resort, in the La Daille district, facing the mountain, the residence offers an uninterrupted view over the valley and its traditional village. It is between 5m and 100m from shops and restaurants and 1 km from the centre of Val d'Isère.
- Face-to-face with nature:
Le Rocher de Bellegarde: magnificent panoramic view of Val d'Isère, la Grande Sassière, la Tsanteleina and the glaciers des sources de l'Isère (accessible via cable car)
The Tête du Solaise: panoramic view over Mont Pourri, the Grande Motte and the Pointe de la Sana
- Heritage and tradition:
The "Chemins du Baroque": 65 churches dotted around the valleys including Val d'Isère,
Tignes and its famous dam.
Craft trip to Séez: textile, taxidermy, forge, tannery.
- Discovery and sensations:
Introduction to helicopter flying, paragliding, ice driving school, snow scooters, snowshoeing, ice trails (ice karting, snow scooters, cars) and ice climbing.
- Ice rink
- Aquatic Centre (swimming pool, leisure pool, paddling pool, saunas, hammam, jacuzzi, relaxation area)
- Sports Centre (weights room, fitness room, squash, climbing wall, multisport room)
- Balneotherapy centres with massages, sauna and jacuzzi in Val d'Isère's hotels
- Media library
- Balcony or terrace
- Coffee machine
- Personal safe (charge applies)
- Ceramic cooking hob
- Microwave Oven
- Television with national and international channels
- Wireless internet access in apartments (charge applies)