Apartment La Trappeurs is a recently refurbished Chamonix property in a traditional chalet, 3 minutes walk from the centre of Chamonix town centre. This charming apartment is ideal for a family get away, with stunning views of Mont Blanc and the Aiguille du Midi from the sunny, south-facing balcony and a log fire. The apartment is arranged over 2 floors: the first floor has a double bedroom and en suite shower room, while the top floor has a double bedroom with bath en-suite, a twin room in the eaves with views over the Brevent and a further shower room. The kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table seats 6 easily. TV with DVD player, quality HiFi system and comfortable corner sofa are to be enjoyed in the sunny open plan living room with French windows onto the balcony. Outside there is parking for 2 cars.
Apartment La Trappeurs is located in a quiet residential area of Chamonix called Le Lyret and is only a 3 minute walk from the very heart of the town, where you'll find a wide range of restaurants, shops and bars. The nearest bus stops are a short 10 minute walk away for access throughout the valley for skiing in winter and walking, hiking and biking in summer.
- Centre of Chamonix, quiet location set back from road
- 70 sqm
- Three bedrooms sleeping 6 people
- 3 bathrooms, 2 ensuites and third shower room
- Sunny balcony with Mont Blanc views, plus tables & chairs
- Wood burning stove / log fire
- TV with French channels, some programmes/channels available in English
- DVD player, Hi-fi system and Wi-fi
- Washing machine
- Outside parking for 2 cars