Located at the end of a long private driveway, this modern, penthouse apartment enjoys peace and quiet that you would never expect from such a centrally located property. The Medran lift, along with all the resort amenities and services is just minutes away on foot, quick and easy to get to.
After skiing, you may well want to relax weary ski legs in the shared swimming pool or sauna before enjoying a glass of wine and canapes on the south facing balcony that offers stunning views accross the Alps. The Laineux offers guests a cosy, comfortable accommodation choice, sleeping a maximum of 10 people, ideally 8. Bedrooms vary in size with larger, ensuite rooms on the lower floor. Upstairs, the rooms are slightly smaller with sloping ceilings, complemented by the "snug" area, ideal for kids.
The open plan living / dining area is a cosy space with a beautiful, comtemporary log fire.
This penthouse apartment is compact and comfortable, offering really affordable accommodation for good sized families and groups in central Verbier.... which is quite rare to say the least!
Catered - "Premier" package
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 5 minute walk
- Town centre - 1 minute walk
- One indoor parking space
- South facing balconies
- Residents swimming pool (deposit for access passes payable locally)
- Residents sauna (deposit for access passes payable locally).
- Residents gymnasium (deposit for access passes payable locally).
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player