Free private tuition for 3 full days when you book the whole chalet the weeks of Dec 16th-23rd and Dec 23rd-30th 2017! Worth 1410 Euros!!
13725 Chalet/Week - Catered
Valid from 16/12/2017 to 30/12/2017
“The best ever Chalet Holiday” Feb 2015
“A holiday does not get much better” January 2015
“Great chalet , excellent food and exceptional service ” December 2014
Our chalet Le Chamois is situated on the piste in Reberty Village, between Les Menuires and Val Thorens. Le Chamois is a beautifully located, owner run, traditional wooden chalet with direct access to the entire Three Valleys.
Le Chamois has beautiful views of the mountains in Val Thorens and the local pistes in Reberty from its south facing balcony. Le Chamois has been decorated to a very high standard making the chalet warm, homely and extremely comfortable for your stay with us.
In running the chalet Le Chamois, we believe that a personal touch is vital to ensure that our clients' experience is as rewarding as possible. To this end, we visit the chalets regularly both to meet every guest that stays with us, and also to answer any questions and offer assistance where necessary.
To outline the level of food we aim to maintain at Powder N Shine, we have employed excellent professional Chefs with backgrounds at some of the best restaurants in Europe: The Fat Duck, The Waterside Inn (both 3* Michelin), Gordon Ramsay’s Petrus (2*), and Noma – currently widely regarded as the best restaurant in the world.
We are an owner-run, independent, catered ski chalet business offering quality accommodation, outstanding food and wine combined with exceptional personal service tailored to our clients needs.
We are available in the Summer to rent our chalet on a Bed & Breakfast / self-catered / catered basis. Please contact us with your specific requirements.
- Sleeps 15-18
- Double/Twin rooms : 5
- Family rooms which sleep 4 : 2 (both with 1 twin/double and 1 bunk bed plus en suite bathroom)
- Large living area with central fireplace
- Indoor spa facilities including a large jacuzzi & sauna
- Towels and bathrobes provided
- Bathroom accessories and hair dryers
- Towel heaters in bathrooms
- Free unlimited Wifi access
- Free parking (Secure)
- Television an satellite, DVD players and board games
- Play area and children's television room
- Balcony overlooking the slopes
- All rooms benefit from the en suite facilities (Either a jacuzzi bath or shower and WC)
- Welcome reception upon arrival (apertifs and canapes)
- Heated boot rack and a secure place for your skis.
There are a number of nghtsports that can be reached with ease in La Croisette and Bruyeres (Les Menuires) and the lively Val Thorens is accessible by taxi.
No smoking indoors